working day~

i work at tooooot*adalr* as a baby sitter , duh! caya? , actually this is my first job , its very tiring and likely to say fun lah jua , sal dorang kiut ja haha..




here some photos of the budak2 or shud i say my kids haha , enjoy~


me , fareez(the king), and anep(c pemarah)
wan
(budak baik now kn betanduk udah haha , sal rambut nya masa ane kna gunting x)



me and wan
another thing she's qidah's girl(yg work before me) then she's my girl , and now ayee's girl:)haha cali ,


wan2 and pu3~


me and majid
(pengusut nee~~~and likes to throw stuff away)

me and amanda
(8days working there , i see she's a gud kid , tp masa ane makin gauk dah ish2 scarry , must put eye on her karang biz yg lain d kerajakn nya, but still she's cuteee!!!)


me and fareez
(paling gauk of all!!! but paling manja jua haha, he call me anty wh eath cute if he says dat"antieee~~ antieeeee~")
majid sleeping ! the cutest during nappy time,



irfann~~~
alum pndai jalan~~ and he likes pgang tudung lau d kipak , abis bh tudung lehhh nyaaaa satares haha


2 APRIL 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIYANA!!!!!!!!!
:)
liyana and dania
dania mcm farezz, shes the queen, boypren nya c luqman(i dun hv his photo sorry)you see her jari?ea selalu do dat lau ngantok , and one funny thing, at the same time she holdinh her ear , sumtimes telinga c liyana haha sal liyana na kai tudung bhhhh. eatah.
liyana's cupcakes~yummy~~



thats the end of it~



peace!



0 comments:

Post a Comment