GUN


First of all sorry for the long term away*glub2 I'VE been busy working*

here i wanna show you my first attempt drawing on the floor.i got inspired when i watch YouTube with my brother last time.we were watching this 3d art ,the artist make his master piece on FL0OR , Its DAMN Cool yow! ,

So i gave it a try , i use s0ft pastel , and start to c0nteng2 lantai luar rumah , my m0m dun mind me c0nteng2 haha*ngaleh x mama menagur dri damit kn c0nteng2 saja*. Anyway n0t to worry,its s0ft pastel , y0u can just wash it off.

A black soft pastel

in progress xp


as a result, i like like like like it!! Its fun haha.u go try lh sndiri . Make sure tell your mum first!MINTA KEBENARAN DULU! Xp



dun mess with me , bcause i got a gun!

*huahaha*



Bang2 gap2!!

You see the gun a bit blurry , this picture was taken the next day , i think it was raining the night before. But the gun still there , haha . I thought its gone already. Now maseh ada nda??no more lah kna cuci udah x uleh amah. thats all art for today haa..,


wassalam,


0 comments:

Post a Comment