I miss the kids

On 14th April 2008 , Tuesday , i got fired . Haha joke. i quit working at tooot...* cuz i want to concentrate studying for my up coming geography a'level exam. *soooooo hateeeee geoooooo!!*

Its been a week not seeing the kids, i miss them~Dania , Farez, Wan , Anep , Majid, Irfan , Luqman , Taulah , Pu3, Amanda , all the kids~~ aaa...

they are really cute you know *majal*. Maybe because im already attached to them . That's why i miss them so much~sob2 haha..

i miss most the 3 kids:

me and farez


Farez the king, paling gauk , eatah paling d ingau . Also paling manja . He called me "antiiiii~"*cute lh lau kamu dangar* sumtym he called "kaka" haha sweet , ee jelez karang my big gal*sapa terasa ah ea th tue*.


dania and liyana

Dania, i dun have her picture , gambarnya with liyana ja ada huhu, i miss her cause shes cute haha*nada reason lain kah?* i miss liat caranya tdur isap jarinya haha,,, eeee cute bh cute, and tym my last day , ea smile at me like sooo happy to see me, m soooo touched by her smile . huhu.



*wan tkajut kna gmbar time mum2*


wan, same as dania , she's happy to see me , and she gave me a hug taruuussss owwww,..rndu x dorang rh ku haha sal aku pndah jaga kanak2 basar bh.^^

i hope one day i get to meet them again~

0 comments:

Post a Comment