MY BIRTHDAY

aaaa~~~~i really dun like my birthday....dun ask why... uhu~
i am in a very damn mood this November ... huh ... macam2 problm timbul~~~

i dont celebrate my birthday , no partying.. no birthday cake.. buat mcm hari biasa ja T_T

my scdual on my birthday;

9am-12pm: bkurung dlm bilik..

3pm: yo came to my house..

3.30pm: smbung dapan tv..

4pm: aku mam ambuyat di Aminah Arif ah haha nyaman x ah~~~mama ku tu tsliur kn mkn ambuyat..aku join saja tia...*lupa ku gmbar ambuyat ah, lau ada tsliur kmu tue*

5.30pm: zoom2 ambil adiku di mall..

*photo taken on my way to the mall and my way home*








6.30pm: mam cheezy wedges..

7pm: dapan tv.. again..

9+pm: adek dtg.. unexpectedly... ^^


.....and soo on~... boring day ryt ?? but it would be a vry d*mn day.. if you forgot!*sapakn??yg terasa atu ea th tue*...and2 thankyou to all who remember me , who rememmber my birthday........

TO YO; sory.. u tried to cheer me up.. tp maseh jua bad mood.. nyusah kan saja~ and thanq you for the song sweet~ and the prsnt~~~jadi perhiasan ja tohhh ngeh2 . .
*from c yo*


nike lg tohh~


TO DEK; thanq you for coming~~ y soooo lateeeeee!!!!! uhu ur so cruel to me~~~ men balaz dendam wah .. hee anyway the tooot* nanti2 pakai .. nw awal maseh .. takut saya rosak krg .. okey?~^^

*from c adek*



i like it dek~like more whn u boom the door~




-the end-

0 comments:

Post a Comment