LIL THINGY


On saturday, ada raya celebration at school.. i was waiting for my frenz.. we wanted to go to yayasan..kn interview artist di sana.. dat time i got nothing to do d art room .. i saw diz blue thingy.. apa nya urg ? tanah liat ? aha a kidy toy tooohhhh... p na ku kira ju main jua haha**


my little tv and speaker??haha..i got the idea sal ada competition philip n smsung wah esuknya... eatah..*eh look!nyamak nama c nicky ah ^^*


i made a flower using basi ampai2 aha... again tym boring2 tangan amai ja... when tue ah?? a week later x..

with the touch of the light... cooooll ek? haha..*like it* btw realize anything?? my other speaker is gone !!!! who stole it!!!!!give it back to me!!!!ngaleh ku mmbuat!! *haha ova*

snail on azmi's laptop: by zimah and me.. i made the shell..*jadi kanak2 haha* fun jua lah~~~

this is wat u called art.. we can use anything to make an art..

the end



0 comments:

Post a Comment