UNFORGETTABLE GEO TRIP



This morning , i had my last geography trip . What make it unforgettable??? we (me , syaz and emi) were lost in Brunei!!!!haha , we were at the wrong building *tempat mmbuat i.c , mana jua ..info kna bgi tau arah tempat i.c* .. sir Kah (my geograpyh teacher) and the others were at 'kementrian industry bla2 something'.. embarrassing eyhhhh!!!haha ..




Here our picture at 'the wrong place' while waiting for the saver or should i say syaz's lova~ haha xp *from left: me , emi and syaz*

The trip was about tourism in Brunei , and aaaa it was okey jua lah~~~haha mcm banar *ku menguap2 ada pulang tuhhh.. geography really not for me lah* , but this geography trip gave me:

  • new memory*lost with emi and syaz*,
  • taught me new things.. *not to get lost again haha and ofcourse about torism*
  • and a new experience *lost!!!!!barimalu rasanyaaaa*


come to BRUNEI !!!!!~~~*haha promoting*

0 comments:

Post a Comment