Rimba Gallery part1

Yesterday , I went to Rimba Gallery with my friend ( Zimah , Hadi , Airol Arif and Chum) . We went there for interviewing a local artist named Nabil . Actually they were the one who were interviewing him, I'm just Nyampuk-ing haha.. They all chose portrait for component 4 (art a’ level) and Nabil is a Portrait artist...I chose still life *out jua tu x* , so I joined them just to gained knowledge and experience lah..


We met teacher Arma there!! * she's my art teacher and she's a psycho haha..* Me and my friends were wondering why she's at the gallery. Then rupanya c nabil mmbawa lepak .. duh~*btw , Rimba gallery’s artist were all from MD , thats mean they all my seniors~~cooll~~that's why teacher Arma kna bawa lepak..*


In the gallery we saw new paintings , if I’m not mistaken it will be sent to Pinang.. And we were amazed by this coooOOOoOoOOooooOOoL Monalisa painting!!!! .. what surprising , it actually painted by MD's art teacher , Sir Fizal *he's psycho to..haha..2x5*




When my friend done interviewing Nabil . We all take picture..Too bad the pictures in Airol's camera.. After that Zimah went home early, then teacher Arma , and I’m left!!!The only girl left!!aaaaa~~~~ Thank God c Hadi ada , heee... I asked him to send me to the mall because I want to buy TOKOYAKI!!yummy~


After few minutes at the mall, my mom picked me up.. And went to some places shopping for sungkai then we went home...


I text Blue, huhu~kana marah tarusss... SADEH SAYA EYHHHH!!!~~~ *nyamal tarus haha buruk*..

0 comments:

Post a Comment