i Love Today

.. di pendek kn cerita...
Today was soooo cold!!!m freezing!!!jd ice..ha ova**
in the afternoon i went to md wif dorang ain , azmi , and iskadar..well agai drive there on my own~~uhu~*hp dgni lol*
at 3 pm me , c ain , and tchr arma one car we berangkat ke PTEK ada exhibition.. dorang azmi and iskadar lain kerita.. also to the same destination..
There we met c hadie..awal ea kesana..
The exhibition was great.. i see alot of cool art.. junior ku handal2 ah.. ceh thumbs up for you all..



admin where the exhibition was held..
the exhibition still on until 20th may.. sapa berminat atoohhh dtg lh bersama keluarga lol..
at about 4pm we went back to md.. there i met pkah.. we decided kn ke mata2 tmpat kerja dulu.. cuz we miss the kids alot!!!*aku salah jalan lg toh!!!lol c pkah ane th*
as we arrived , bapa c pkah ada dh..cian na ea sempat masuk jumpa the kids..
i met the kids..i was disappointed that they dont remember me..uhu...bu then baru th dorang ingat aku!!!uwwww rnduuu eee...
me, dania(peek--a--booo), farez!!!(my bui)

dania n farez
farez the 1st kid to recognize me huhu..minta kipak like always..uww...c gauk n manja

me and dania
daniaaa nda smilee!!!i miss her smile!! stil blurr wa ea ahhh not appy to see me x, uhu!


me and guin2

guin2~uww my bby .. i rmember ur the first lil bby i took care dulu..u remember me ryt??mis u mis u~

i met aye d sana she took care of the little babys..pndai eh ea jaga bby ah..cool haha..

at 5pm i went home..cuz krg bnya tia keritaaaa~

thats all...uww i love today!

-the end-



0 comments:

Post a Comment